SAFe ScrumXP: Scrum, XP, and Lean Practices for Teams in the SAFe Enterprise
Our two-day SAFe ScrumXP course goes well beyond Scrum. It teaches Lean thinking tools, roles, processes and the software engineering practices necessary to achieve the code quality you need to scale Scrum to your enterprise business context. The course is intended for existing teams or new teams. News teams learn about enterprise and team agile adoption. Existing teams learn to re-baseline existing Scrum teams as required for scaling.
The course consists of lecture, experiential activities, and exercises to begin building actual team backlogs in preparation for the agile transformation. By the end of the course, teams will be ready for their first program-level release planning meeting, part of the Scaled Agile Framework® (Safe) Agile Release Train (ART).
The ideal audience for the class includes software developers, testers, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, project managers, product managers and other practitioners involved in software development
The SAFe Practitioner certification program is for software developers, testers, project managers, product managers, and other practitioners involved in software development. It validates their knowledge in applying SAFe ScrumXP (Scrum, Lean, and XP inspired practices) in an enterprise context so that they can prepare for the adoption of the Scaled Agile Framework at the team and program levels.
Certification Prerequisites and Process:
- 1+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management
- Attend the 2-day Leading SAFe ScrumXP course and pass the SP exam (1 exam voucher provided with enrollment)
After this course, attendees will be able to:
• Form their teams (Scrum Masters, Product Owners and developers/testers) in an enterprise context by understanding the team, program and enterprise roles; operating under enterprise governance; and applying lean and agile principles
• Operate within timeboxes to incrementally build and deliver high quality software
• Continuously improve their team and the program through the application of lean principles and agile practices at scale
• Build higher quality enterprise software faster through the application of agile software engineering practices
• Work effectively with Product and Program Management as part of an Agile Release Train to deliver complex enterprise solutions