If you would like to submit your resume, please do so by emailing: email@example.com
Senior ETL/Datawarehouse QA Analyst :
Create and execute end-to-end test plans for our new Enterprise Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence solutions from transactional back office to the Data Warehouse (databases, data marts and cubes) in an Agile environment.
- Data reconciliation
- Transformation according to business rules
- Checking against legacy warehouse
Integrate with an Agile Scrum team
- Effectively communicate with the rest of the Scrum team (Product Owner, Developer, and Business Analyst).
- Estimate workload for tasks as part of the Release and Sprint Planning.
- Indicate performed and upcoming activities as well as known impediment/issues.
- Express issues in a clear, consistent and understandable manner (written, verbal).
- Take ownership of all assigned tasks and project related assignments.
- Ensure direct communication over email/ticketing chain to ensure timely resolution of identified issues.
Effectively advocate and disseminate Quality Assurance best practices in the team
- Share enthusiasm about QA Testing methods, toolsets and test automation.
- Mentor less seasoned Quality Assurance Analysts through cross training and technical expertise
- Continuously identify areas of progress (methods, toolset) for his scope.
Effectively Support less seasoned QA Analyst on the Datawarehouse testing activities
Must Have Skills:
In depth SQL querying knowledge (expert level)
- One general-purpose programming/scripting language
- Data Warehousing (Informatica, Oracle, Exadata)
- Business Intelligence platform (Cognos) a real plus
- Agile collaboration suite (Rally, JIRA or equivalent)
- Quality Management suite (requirements management, test management, HP Quality Center or Equivalent)
- Configuration management (CVS, SVN, ClearCase or equivalent
- Bachelor or Masters of Science in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalen
- Significant (7+ years) experience in Software Quality Assurance on Enterprise Data Warehousing projects Proven track records testing warehouses databases, data marts and cube
- Experience integrating in a Scrum driven development tea
- Experience interacting with product owner
- Multi-cultural experience on geographically distributed project
- Travel Industry related experience is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team and individual player
- Ability to shift project priorities as needed to support program objectives
- Ability to moderate conference calls
Openings that regularly are being recruited for include:
- Java Developer
- .NET Developer (C#, VB.NET)
- Project Manager
- Program Manager
- Business Analyst
- Agile Trainer
- Database Administrator
- Data Analyst
- Technical Architect
- Support Analyst