If you would like to submit your resume, please do so by emailing: email@example.com
Senior Java Developer :
- Analyzes, and prepares new systems/technologies in order to meet internal and external user requirements. Provides assistance and work direction to other team members to ensure a well-trained and qualified staff.
- Helps coordinate project teams consisting of management, users, IT staff, and vendors, under limited supervision.
- Provides financial input to IT Management on department or project budgets, capital expenditures, or other cost estimates as requested.
- Supports existing systems and large projects.
- Responsible for project organization and execution and participates in design, assists in vendor evaluation, implementation, and management of multiple projects.
- Provides technical direction and supervision analyst staff in the development and implementation of systems or in problem solving.
- Performs analysis and makes recommendations in areas that require a high level of technical competency.
- Performs a variety of complex programming tasks, such as designing, documenting, and coding program logic.
- Assists in short-term plans for development groups to effectively utilize resources.
- Manages customer satisfaction process taking accountability for addressing concerns.
- Provides estimates of work effort for client projects.
- Functions as a technical resource for the other team members.
- Provides technical training, guidance, and resource support for departmental staff.
- Provides application support and enhancements to existing applications. Defines system requirements, priorities, and viable alternatives.
- Helps provide coordination on projects assigned to systems analysts.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or other technology field preferred.
- 7+ years experience in Java programming and demonstrated technical leadership responsibilities
- Richfaces or other Rich Web Frameworks
- Spring Framework
- Spring Web Flow
- Agile and Scrum Methodologies
- Rally, Eclipse
- TDD or related Junit knowledge
- Section 508 or other accessibility experience
- UI design experience
- SQL knowledge a plus
Openings that regularly are being recruited for include:
- Java Developer
- .NET Developer (C#, VB.NET)
- Project Manager
- Program Manager
- Business Analyst
- Agile Trainer
- Database Administrator
- Data Analyst
- Technical Architect
- Support Analyst