If you would like to submit your resume, please do so by emailing: email@example.com
Senior Integration Developer/Architect :
This position will support a group that has been successful at bringing valuable solutions to their product owners. The teams have adopted an agile development methodology and have active scrum teams producing four releases a year. The successful integration and stability of the product platform reflects the ingenuity and vision of the team.
- Provide very hands-on leadership to development.
- Develop and communicate Solution strategies and designs, including those related to Integration, to the Lead Architect, and the rest of the development team in a truly collaborative manner.
- Create Proof of Concepts rapidly for different alternatives.
- Debug through code, create documentation, mentor developers, provide production support, estimate development efforts, write new code and other miscellaneous activities as needed.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or other technology field preferred.
- 3+ years hands on experience designing, developing, deploying, and supporting applications or services in a true Service Oriented Architecture.
- Significant experience designing, developing, deploying, and supporting client facing J2EE applications.
- Real life experience with multiple items within the following: ESB, SOAP/REST, JMS, Fuse/Mule/equivalent, BPM, Rules Engines, and TIBCO BusinessWorks.
- Proficiency with WS Security /equivalent, Performance monitoring, Complex data transformations, Dynamic version management and Integration patterns.
- Significant experience with Integration Security, Communication protocols, integrating dissimilar applications.
- Experience with implementing high volume transactions.
Openings that regularly are being recruited for include:
- Java Developer
- .NET Developer (C#, VB.NET)
- Project Manager
- Program Manager
- Business Analyst
- Agile Trainer
- Database Administrator
- Data Analyst
- Technical Architect
- Support Analyst