If you would like to submit your resume, please do so by emailing: email@example.com
Senior Informatica Developer :
This position would serve in an ETL lead role for the clients Information Management development team. This role has the primary responsibility of serving as the technical and functional lead on ETL and Informatica projects. This position will be assigned to serve as the ETL Lead on a long-term managed services program in Minneapolis. Under this program, the ETL Lead will manage a small team of developers and testers and serve as the primary contact for current and new project efforts. In such a capacity, the Senior Consultant demonstrates a proactive style of communication to maintain a strong, collaborative relationship with clients.
Job responsibilities for this position will include;
- Functional and technical impact analysis of potential changes to the clients ETL environment
- Creation of estimates for new project efforts and project budget management
- Overall ETL solution design and creation of design specifications to implement changes
- Project planning for individual efforts
- Various development, testing and deployment project deliverables
- Development of design specifications to implement changes
- Staff and resource management of project team members
- issue resolution & escalation, and project status reporting to Client and Emtec management.
- Oncall support team for handling production issues
Must Have Skill Set/Qualifications:
- 7+ years of Informatica development experience with exposure to version 9.x. Should be at or near expert level with Informatica and possess a solid working knowledge of SQL and ETL load and extract processes within Informatica.
- 7+ years working with leading database technologies such as Oracle and Sybase within an ETL framework. Exposure with Exadata a plus.
- 7+ years of hands-on overall experience with Data Warehouse technologies within the domain of ETL/Data Integration, Business Intelligence, relational and multi-dimensional Database systems
- 7+ years of experience with XML.
- 5+ years experience working in an UNIX environment and proven knowledge of scripting languages.
- 5+ years experience producing data models and DDL for implementing SQL database structures in support of ETL processes.
- 5+ years experience with Data Warehousing data architecture methodologies including dimensional modeling and DW & Data Mart architecture
- 5+ years experience managing small teams of consultants and client staff
- US Citizenship required
- Must reside in, or be prepared to relocate to, the greater Minneapolis, Minnesota area.
Preferred Skill Set:
- Certifications with Informatica or other ETL technologies
- Experience working in the Travel industry beneficial
Professional Skill Set:
- Experience in consulting environment. Able to confidently interact with roles ranging from Developers to mid-level managers
- Have successfully led, in a capacity as a technical project lead, several Data Warehousing, ETL/Data Integration and/or Business Intelligence projects
- Solid written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Strong team and individual player. Maintains composure during all types of situations and is collaborative by nature.
- Ability to shift project priorities as needed to support program objectives
- High standards of professionalism, consistently producing high quality results.
- Self-sufficient, independent requiring very little supervision or intervention
- Demonstrate flexibility and openness to bring creative solutions to address issues.
- Bachelors Degree or higher, in a related field such as Information Technology/Computer Science, Analytics, Business Technology
- Project Management training and certification a plus.
Openings that regularly are being recruited for include:
- Java Developer
- .NET Developer (C#, VB.NET)
- Project Manager
- Program Manager
- Business Analyst
- Agile Trainer
- Database Administrator
- Data Analyst
- Technical Architect
- Support Analyst