If you would like to submit your resume, please do so by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a Pega software engineer you will be involved in design, development, testing, and installation of applications build with Pega software using best practices, modern methods, and industry standards. You will be in direct contact with project managers, system architects, business users and other engineers.
- Analyze, design and support implementation of business-specific solutions and/or frameworks.
- Mentor new team members. Assign appropriate tasks to junior project team members, coach project team members, and provide guidance on development best-practices.
- Responsible for implementing technical solutions using Pega 7.x toolset.
- Ability to create reusable components that can be leveraged across the enterprise for providing top-notch customer experience.
- Ability to translate complex business requirement into functional technical requirements into well architected, top performing software using .Pega Systems SmartBPM.
- Good hands on implementing integration services using REST, SOAP, Email etc. Good understanding of service oriented architecture concepts.
- Perform regular code and design reviews ensuring all business cases are covered and the solution is architecturally sound.
- Assist with planning and execution of unit, integration and user acceptance testing.
- Provide regular updates team lead and project manager on project progress and outstanding issues.
- Bachelors degree and 3+ years experience
- In-depth technical understanding and demonstrable knowledge of Pega framework, .Net frameworks and SDLC
- 2 years of software architecture experience
- Proven experience in building and implementing model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions.
- Proven experience in all phases of software development including design, configuration, testing, debugging, implementation, and support of large-scale, business centric and process based applications. Experience in business process modeling or flow charting
- Experience in Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate with a team of senior developers and architects